SMC and SMC Education Grant Information

SMC and SMC Education Grant Information

1/4/2021 thi March 2022 sudhi aavel Grant ni Mahiti

Primary schools will be started but so many activities have to be stopped now.

Primary school will be started but activities including group prayers, sports are currently closed.

SMC and SMC Education Grant Information Year 2021-22

Group health insurance is a type of health insurance plan that covers a group of people who work in the same organization.  This is often offered as a valuable employee benefit, as the premium is paid by the employer.

Group health insurance coverage may be extended to family members of employees in some cases.  This insurance plan is also known as corporate health insurance or employee health insurance.

BharatNet Program School List:: Click Here | Circular

However, the price of it is comparatively much lower compared to individual health insurance plans and it also benefits employers in tax reductions, thus it is beneficial for both employer and employee.

we offer a comprehensive employee health insurance plan to cover your employees for all illnesses and diseases, and specific group COVID-19 coverage to ensure your employees are covered against this serious pandemic.

Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is an Indian general insurance company and a joint venture between Tata Group and American International Group (AIG). Tata Group owns a 74 percent stake in the insurance company and AIG owns the remaining 26 percent.

Tata AIG General Insurance Company, which started its operations in India on January 22, 2001, offers insurance to individuals and companies.  

It offers a range of general insurance products including auto, home, personal accident, travel, energy, marine, property and casualty insurance, as well as specialized financial lines.  

The company's products are available through distribution channels such as agents, brokers, banks (through bank guarantee agreements), and direct channels such as telemarketing, digital marketing, job site, etc.


એસેમસી ગ્રાન્ટ અંગેની વિગતો જોવા માટે : Click Here

તાજેતરમાં શાળામાં થયેલ પ્રવૃતિઓ અંગેના અગત્યના પરિપત્રોનું સંકલન, જે દરેક આચાર્ય અને શિક્ષક મિત્રોને ઉપયોગી થશે.